Thoughts to Consider:
- Why is discipleship important?
- Jesus commanded it
- A disciple is someone that invested their time and effort to follow someone
- Are you a follower of Jesus or a fan?
- Do you spend the same amount of time to learn about Christ as you do other things in your life?
- Discipleship doesnt happen with just one day a week.
- Read the Bible yourself
- Join Bible studies
- Pray and spend time
- It doesnt require you to be a theologian to help disciple others
18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”— Matthew 28:18-20