Thoughts to Consider:
- Are you building your house on the rock of God’s Word?
- Jesus has to be the center of our decisions or we are on sandy ground
- We need to hear the Word of God and put into practice
- Churches have fallen because they have no biblical foundation
- The church should have the answers but needs to be prepared
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”— Matthew 7:24-27